Bon Jovi oneliners
Jun. 8th, 2013 08:10 pmThese are in no particular order, I just stuck all my Jovi on shuffle.
Everyday (Bounce)
- I had nothing but a life to loose
- Thought I had a lot to prove
- Goodbye to all my yesterdays
- Goodbye so long I'm on my way
- I've had enough of cryin' Bleedin' sweatin' dyin'
- Hear me when I say: gonna live my life everyday
- I'm gonna touch the sky
- I ain't here to play
- Makes you wonder how the world keeps turning
- Learning how to pick my fights
- Take my shots while I'm still burning
- Goodbye to all those rainy nights
- Goodbye so long I'm moving on
- Hit the gas, take the wheel
- I've just made myself a deal
- There ain't nothing gonna get in my way
Justice in the Barrel (Jon Bon Jovi solo album, Blaze of Glory)
- I'm just looking for tomorrow
- I jumped headfirst into a bottle I was looking for a friend
- I didn't find the truth I only found an end
- the only justice a man can see is the barrel of a loaded gun
- I don't never ever never seem to get enough
- Still guess I can't complain
- 'Cause what you get in life you take it
- They say good things come to those who wait
- But it's life that goes so fast
- Guns talk to me in my sleep at night
- And a gun somewhere is burning with my name
- Winners are losers
- losers will have to face all those yesterdays and all of the dreams they blew away
- So Mister can you help me
- Have the ghosts of justice brought you here to me
- There's justice in the barrel of a loaded gun
Always (Crossroad)
- It's been raining since you left me now I'm drownin in the flood
- I've always been a fighter but without you I give up
- Now I can't sing a love song like the way it's meant to be
- Well I guess I'm not that good anymore but baby that's just me
- I'll be there forever and a day
- I'll be there til the stars don't shine
- Now your pictures that you left behind are just memories of a different life
- what I'd give to run my fingers through your hair
- I've made mistake I'm just a man
- I wish I was him with these words of mine to say to you 'til the end of time
- If you told me to cry for you I could
- If you told me to die for you I would
- Take a look at my face
- There's no price I won't pay to say these words to you
- Well there ain't no luck in these loaded dice
- Baby if you give me just one more try
- We'll find a place where the sun still shines
Fast Cars (The Circle)
- How can I defend "Let's live for now not then"?
- We're chasing tail lights
- It's a dark road we've been heading down
- Trust me tonight I swear I know where we are
- We're gonna run all the lights
- We're gonna blow right through the radar
- How can I pretend the signs don't say dead end
- Where memories are nothing but spare parts
- Turn around just turn around and leave the past behind us now
- Come on we aint gonna crash
- This time we ain't slowing down
- Slip thru the cracks
Dyin' Ain't Much of A Livin' (Jon Bon Jovi solo album, Blaze of Glory)
- Whiskey bottle comforts me and tells me not to cry
- I try to close my eyes
- The ghosts appear as I fall asleep
- Dyin' ain't much of a livin' when you're livin' on the run
- Dyin' ain't much of a livin' for the young
- Is it too late to ask for forgiveness for the things that I have done?
- All this fame don't bring you freedom
- An outlaw's just a man to me and a man has to die
- I hope someone will pray for me when it's my turn to die
- Pray for me
Blaze of Glory (Jon Bon Jovi solo album Blaze of Glory)
- I wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head
- I've got an old coat for a pillow and the earth was last night's bed
- I don't know where I'm going only God knows where I've been
- I'm a devil on the run a six gun lover a candle in the wind
- when you're born into this world they say you're born in sin
- they tell me that I'm wanted yeah I'm a wanted man
- I'm a colt in your stable
- I'm what cain was to able
- Mister catch me if you can
- you ask about my conscience
- I offer you my soul
- You ask if I'm going to be a wise man (well I ask if I'll grow old)
- You ask me if I've known love and what it's like to sing songs in the rain
- I've seen love come I've seen it shot down
- I've seen it die in flames
- Shot down in a blaze of glory
- I'm going out in a blaze of glory
- I never drew first but I drew first blood
- I'm no one's son
- I'm the devil's son
- Call me young gun
- I'm a young gun
- I ain't looking for forgiveness
- Let this boy die like a man
- Staring down the bullet let me make my final stand
Only Lonely (7800 degrees farenheit)
- Sometimes love don't know wrong from right
- There's no one left to take the blame
- What's behind this masquerade
- How do we win these losin' games we play?
- Cutting wounds we know they run so deep
- Leave it all behind you or someday love will find you
- I can't stop hurting you
- But I can't stop loving you
- How can much pain does it take?
- It's getting sometimes I don't know when to stop when to go
- Sometimes we're so afraid to let it show
- A stolen kiss so out of place
- It wipes the smile right off your face
- Games we play
- Words we say
- How much pain can you take before your heart breaks
- I've got this time bomb tickin' in my head
- How can I say get away?
Miracle (Jon Bon Jovi solo album, Blaze of Glory)
- Penny for your thoughts now baby
- Looks liek the weight of the world's on your shoulders
- I know you think you're going crazy
- just when you think everything's gonna work itself out
- You said it ain't fair that a man walks when a bird can fly
- We have to kick the ground the stars kiss the sky
- Sin and spirit live a man has to die
- They promised us the truth now they're giving us lies
- Gonna take a miracle to save us this time
- Your savior has just left town
- Gonna need a miracle
- 'cause it's all on the line
- I won't let you down
- The river of your hope is busted and I know the dam is flooded
- If you need me I'll come running
- I won't let you down oh no
- You're looking for salvation
- The angels left this nation
- Salvation caught the last train out tonight
- I'm just a man that's all I'll ever be
- I'm standing in the river now I'm drowning in the sea
- Your heart's on the line and your heartbeat's slowing down
- Your feet are grounded still you're reaching for the sky
- I believe that you can fly
- I'll die without regret for the wars that I have fought
- Life ain't written in the sand
- It's time we made a stand with a miracle
I'll Be There For You (New Jersey)
- I guess this time you're really leaving
- I heard your suitcase say goodbye
- as my broken heart lies bleeding
- They say true love is suicide
- You say you've cried a thousand rivers and now you're swimming for the shore
- you left me drowning in my tears and you can't save me anymore
- I pray to God you'll give me one more chance girl
- I'll be there for you
- When you breathe I wanna be the air for you
- I'd live and I'd die for you
- I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
- Words can't say what love can do
- I know you know we've had some good times
- I can promise you tomorrow but I can't buy back yesterday
- Baby you know my hands are dirty
- I'll be the water when you get thirsty
- When you get drunk I'll be the wine
- I wasn't there when you were happy
- I wasn't there when you were down
- I didn't mean to miss your birthday
Wild is the Wind (New Jersey)
- I tried to make you happy
- Lord knows I've tried so hard to be what you hoped that I would be
- I gave you what you wanted
- God couldn't give you what you need
- YOu wanted more from me than I could ever be
- You wanted heart and soul
- Wild is the wind that takes me away from you
- Cold is the night without your love to see me through
- Wild is the wind that blows through my heart
- Wild is the wind
- You've got to understand baby
- You need someone to hold you
- somebody to be there night and day
- someone to kiss your fears away
- I just went on pretending
- too tough to say I couldn't be the one to make your dreams come true
- that's why I had to run
- though I needed you baby
- Wild is the wind that blows through my heart tonight
- Maybe a better man would live and die for you
- Baby a better man would never say goodbye to you
- I've gotta run just like the wind
- I've gotta ride just like the wind
Last Man Standing (Have A Nice Day)
- Come see a living breathing spectacle only seen right here
- You won't believe your eyes
- Step right up, yeah you, come here
- You ain't seen nothing like him
- You better hold on to your honey
- Honeys, don't forget to breathe
- It might change the way you think
- Here's the last man standing
- Step right up, he's the real thing
- The last chance of a lifetime
- See those real live calloused fingers wrapped around those guitar strings
- Kiss the lips where hurt has lingered
- It breaks the heart to hear him sing
- There's something in the air
In and Out of Love (7800 degrees Farenheit)
- Young and wired set to explode in the heat
- You won't tire because baby was born with the beat
- Take you higher than you've ever known then drive you down to your knees
- You've been burned baby lessons learned
- Too much is never enough
- Runnin' wild when me and my boys hit the streets
- Right on time
- Then I'm long gone
- One more town one mile to go
King of the Mountain (7800 degrees Farenheit)
- There's a hunger burnin' in the heart of their souls
- Let me tell you what I'm talkin' about
- Stand up and shout
- Tonight we lose control
- I've been down and mistreated
- Now we're standing undefeated
- I'm king of the mountain
- I'm king of the hill
- Spend your life working 9 to 5 it's like doin' time
- they can't put you down no one could
Fear (Keep the Faith)
- I see you lookin' over your shoulder
- Tell me what do you think's out there
- Baby there ain't no luck down here
- It's here the slogan reads do your time
- Everybody's doin' their sentence
- I watched my father live a lie here
- I'd rather die than fade away
- You ain't ever gonna make me play the game of fear
- For a new generation of Americans
- Runnin' with the rats in this city make syou feel like you're a partner in crime
- Just being here we're breathing heart attacks
- We can run chase the setting sun
- we can run and we won't ever look back now
- i'll let nothing slow us down
- there's only one thing stopping us now
- you ain't one for taking chances
- that's what you call living - ha!
- man that's surviving to me
- surviving is living to die in fear
Ain't No Cure For Love (Say It Isn't So single, Australia)
- Someone call my lawyer
- Won't you help me please
- I'm sorry it's a terminal disease
Neurotica (Crush)
- Lookin' like a trainwreck
- She got a daily new addiction
- A walking contradiction
- Chain smoking cigarettes
- Talking to her silhouette
- All mixed up
- A little out of time
- All messed up
- Lay your love all over me
Stick to Your Guns (New Jersey)
- So you want to be a cowboy
- You know it's more than just a ride
- You gotta know the real thing
- Ain't nobody ridin' shotgun in the world tonight
- And when you spit you better mean it
- You gotta make 'em all believe it if you're gonna be the one
- Stick to your guns
- You can pull the trigger but only if you have to
- Aim from the heart
- Some will love and some will curse you baby
- You can go to war but only if you have to
- It's only if you have to
- So you want to be the big time
- Some people gonna drag you down
- There's no livin' in the backseat if you're gonna drive through town
- When you pray for independence you better stand your ground
- YOu gotta give it all you got now or you might get shot down
- You fight hard the battle is won
- Well you know that I've been through it
- I got the scars that prove it
- Fight hard the battle is yours
Lost Highway (Lost Highway)
- In my rearview mirror my life is getting clearer
- Life changes like the weather
- I finally found my way
- Said goodbye to yesterday
- Farewell to mediocrity